❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

for you

now i have lose you ... i dont know what wrong v you.. i excesssive to u...but then you like trying to avoid me..n i know all that..i just pretend nothing..im already try my best for u... but you still like that mean cannot already...hais..my promise just end like that..you have broke my heart , but i still love you..everyone scold me , that ' y u still hoping her ?' i just said 'not her fault also ' everything you blame now..hais..i really can feel it the pain...you will know someday...i already make a GLOGSTER for you...
everyday i pray for back bone..n i have told you to sleep early..hais..i can say that you change alot..change to very cold blooded le...before u ask for broke , chat v u also reply this , ' en' ,'lol' ,'-.-'
i dont like it, u know also but u still wanna do it...hais...i just cant let you go...would you come back v me?


No comments:

Post a Comment