❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Thursday, March 10, 2011

im sorry

this is the way i wanted to share my feeling .
I prefer dont want be so famous
Its kill me softly !

I can sacrifice all the things because of you .
Too much i do that.

now is the time i rest awhile .
My mind gonna explode soon.
Keep thinking , its will make me more look bad ..

this few days ,
i have no appetite to eat ..
if eat , i wanna vomit..
im trying to eat but i cant .

Sorry everyone, always worry about me.
espeacially Danny n jing xuan & ying yi..
both of you ,
cheer me up ..
thanks alot..

she wont know that i love her
she wont know that i care her
she wont know how much i miss her
SHE WONT KNOW IT !

Friends told me dont be so stupid.
I reply
that y im stupid.

i dislike people around you
those boy n TB close with you.

as what you dislike those girl close v me..
I swear that there are no any girls ..



this video i make it for you

i dont know will you see this..
i dont know will you come to my blog n see this
i dont know will you know my feeling

anyways
thanks for everythings.
&
sorry for everythings.

I will change ..

No comments:

Post a Comment