❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Friday, June 24, 2011

everything that i love




think of blogging sure have to think how to blog ,
But today i blogging using my handphone,
Actually yesterday i wanna blog but too tired wanna sleep.

+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:




picture can described many meaning..ツ
and there always have a viewer to view it ...
a nice pictures is the nice memory we can get it.




why suddenly so many shoes? o_O
this is not my working place ..
this shop is beside my shop..
i go too early so i wait at shoe shop ... 囧




MACKIEE!!

i super like her style !!
a thailand TB !!








i admire her Alot!!



♬ 宝贝筱琪!!! *^﹏^*

我告诉你,我blogging...
你说 , 有很多东西写吗?
我只是要 test 这个 Akira handphone ..ツ

还有 , 现在我是写中文...
没有人帮我...
不要忘记 我是用电话 blog ..

谢谢你,每天都陪我...


happiness is we create it and is started to getting more sweet ...
i hope i can see my dear happy always.. ツ

you have listed me as your important people in your life ,
otherwise , im your boyfriend .. ;)

What i said, please do NOTED IT ,,
I hope you study well ...
Dont be NAUGHTY !
Okays? :D




hip hop?

not suit me La...
noob face!!

but i like Also...
its Was awesome right ?

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment