❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Saturday, November 12, 2011

LOVE KNOW NO LIMITS.

I saw many of them are couple-ing 
and some of them are single .. 
what do you think about this ?
Good or bad ?

Single doensnt mean is bad..
Sometime they haven meet their real person in their Life..
Should be wait for the right time come 
and you will meet yours ..

i hope for the single people have their own lover later .. 
hope you have happiness .. 

For the couples 
I hope everyone of can treasure what you have now.. 
Must love each other..


I cant deny that I love you
Truly in my heart , 
I deep love you as you love me as well .


every icon from my phone i arrange it 
just wanna fill up it and is a word 
 you

i just hope you can know how much i love you 
but i can say you are love me more than i love you .


This is Akira .. 
My name is Akira aka Turn Suet Ling (段雪玲)
Fully 21 years old this year..
I getting much old... 

Just love a girl 
who have her own speciality 
who have her bigger eyes 


A pretty girl have a big eyes 
A girl have a sweet smile 
a girl's heart who have been stoled by akira. 
So this girl is belongs to AKIRA..
no 1 can take her FROM ME...  ! 

Understand boh ? =x

We are Girl 
We are girl love.

Some of them always thought me that is a BOY..
Sorry , I am not . 

but 
i know many people think that this is a wrong things
and feel very weird .. 

I am so sorry about it 
I dont know why i will love girl 
i just don't have any feeling towards boy ..
It's cant force me to love a boy .. 
I can't accept for it 

LOVE KNOW NO LIMITS.


We are long distance relationship 
I treasure what i have now , 
because i know she is the 1 worth that i can in love.


Anyone can make u happy by doing something special, 
but only someone special can make u happy without doing anything
谁都可以做些特别的事让你高兴,
可是只有那些特别的人,
即便什么都不干,也能让你开心。



没赶上去年的10.10.10“十全十美”;
那就等今年的11.11.11“一心一意”;
还不行的话那就明年的12.12.12“一辈子一爱”;
要再不行还有后年的13.1.4“一生一世”;
要实在再不行就等大后年的14.5.20“一世我爱你





No comments:

Post a Comment