❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

mad !

i have my own limit to get my bad temper..
its hard for me to get angry like usual people angry..
i'm not 1 of them..
this time i mad of it..
this time i really like a fool person
this time i really dont know what the fucking crap going on !

so i dont care about it..
i do mad of it..
pissed offff !
what tang told me , i do listen of it..
she advise me alot ..
thanks to her ..

sometimes my heart my feeling,
really no 1 could know it..
maybe she know
maybe you know
maybe they know.
but
you guys not understand my feeling stand for..

if i'm seriously bad mood you guys thought that im play.
if i'm nothing happen , you guys thought that im moody..
so end up
i wont tell when im moody..

what you wanna do
what you wanna think
i cant force you..
that your's choice..

i do tell my self
dont angry
dont moody
i try to control my self..
be patient..
sometimes i did it..
sometimes i cant. =(

i know i like to play
i know i like to make noise
that my type !
nothing can change me..
FULL STOP !


No comments:

Post a Comment