❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Saturday, November 27, 2010

you did it !

come back to here wanna say something .
express out all my feeling ?
thanks always be here for me ;D
my dearest sweetheart...

for some1 ,
maybe you dont know that i know something.
but here i wanna say ,
i dint insult ya..
i just wanna inform you.

what you have did it
i have seen it..
maybe you sign in teng hotmail n check it what i have wrote..
maybe you see it ..
i say maybe..
i not sure..
only GOD know it.
oh my gaga ,
you forget what you have said to me ..
i will remind you again...

we have successfully did our job..
but
how about you ?
you still inbox my dear baby .. -.-''
nevermind lak ..
as long as you think that got chance then you happy then ok ..;)

i need to say sorry ..
because me n teng have no so much time to bother you ..
hope you understand it okay ?
buhbye~!


No comments:

Post a Comment