❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Thursday, February 3, 2011

HapppppppY CNY !

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year
"Happy Chinese New Year "
All is preparing to get angpao as much as they can..
Some of them already back to hometown..

And there
got a people call Akira dint go anywhere...
Went out early in the morning to pick up my silly baby .. ^^
Drive Jing xuan car..
It's MANUAL !


My stupid Look for New year !!
hahahahaha...xD


Have seen my baby ..
She wearing high heel !
Immediately she taller than me .. -.-

Well,
this baby naughty !!
ask me angpao @@
i have promise to her
i give it to her too


Chinese New Year
go Friend's house
to take angpao =)

Go babymilo xzai house ( my son)
but
Akira pity as well
They keep bully Akira !

For the 1st time
Akira get make-up by her GF !!
Akira no eyes to see
Akira not very like it

Abigail
U bad bad huh
u make up for me
still wanna say very pretty ..
GOSH !!

Anyways..

Thanks always bully Akira
Thanks always tease Akira
Thanks !!


And this abigail keep hit me
she thought that Akira is a toy =(
she have no any feeling when she hit me
it's pain hoh baby..

did you know is pain?
did you know im your bf ?

My heart is very very pain
Akira sad ohh..

Baby ,
No more next time okays ?

My dearest baby ,
I Love U ...



2 comments: