❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Monday, January 31, 2011

❤ love you ❤.

hello !

did you know that Abigail got a bf name Akira ?

but Akira have a bad bad bad Gf.. =='
Akira always get bully from abigail..

so pity hoh!

Abigail
u listen at me!
u must treat akira good good good
love love love love her ;D

u know ?

well,
i wish both of you

♥ Happy 5 month anniversary !! ♥



baby.

bie love you
bie miss you
bie miss you all the time..

Dont forget our sweet memory ..
stay sweet with me..

bie will give you happy ♥
bie will give you support when u need it !
bie always be your side when u need me !
bie always here for you !

Valentine's day coming soon !
wanna date with you ♥

n n n n
waiting the days come..xD




this is shagua loh !
shagua akira ling..^^

well
this picture is special take for my baby !
i take it for my ownself.. =)

Akira
that is me ..

this time , this second..
i wanna say that that

❤. because you love me, so I love you
❤. because no one in the world more than I love you
❤. because I think about you all the time
❤. because of your tenderness
❤. because your frank frank
❤. because of your lovely smile
❤. because of your charming eyes
❤. because every move you make me crazy
❤. because you radiate a kind of noble qualities

❤.Because it is my responsibility to take care of you
❤.Because without you I do not know how to live
❤.Because I only have you
❤.Because of you, I have thought of protecting you

just because of you
you meant alot to me my dear...



dear
Happy 5 month anniversary ..
❤.

No comments:

Post a Comment