❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Thursday, April 28, 2011

nothing to play ?


I do not know how to describe my feeling anymore..
Angry ? sad ? or others ?
But
who really care about it ?

I have be patient for almost 8 month .
For every month that we pass it,
there have advantage n disadvantage.
we still can pass it till now
There are so many strangers wanna destroy between you & me

what do you get after you do it ?
cant you be the 1 who bless us as usual ?
outsider there have many couple,
why i can bless them & you cant ?
Just that your heart are itchy and wanna get her from me?

1 case come 1 case gone..
1 case come another come again
I can say that i really will kisiao soon !
you happy with it all the little brother??!!

can i say 1 word to you ?
guess your self.. -.-

So sorry to my dear ,
accidentally , i saw it..

Mr , Yuan Wei ,
R you seriously call my baby " lao po" ??!
you want find any problem v me ? -.-
nevermind, i forgive you !
If you want to play , can you dont use 'lao po' this word to play ?
You know i very care about it ?


another part ,
A hero from mentakab already back to here..
I'm jealous cos you have your parent sayang you so much..
they wanted you to come back here,
cos at there have a earthquake
Seriuosly, they will worry you..

But
I know what you want to do now.
You wanna challenge with shagua Akira mah..
I knew you had come to my shop
but i dint bother you ..

I found something interest at Facebook
Spannar only have in philiphines?
malaysia dont have?
anyways,
Wanted to say,
you are very bravo !



currently so free, so i take it ..


* you inbox to her *

Why i say you very bravo ?
because you act like a delivery flower
and you go to her house .. =)
and her mom ask ,
" who give to her ?"
and you say
" he very handsome , & & cute cute de "

when my babe told me,
she laugh sei .. -.-

so cute when i look at her...

No comments:

Post a Comment