❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

for you baby..

end up to wake up write my feeling at here..
i dont know how to tell you my baby..
i know its late for me to on back my lappy n wrote those stupid feeling at here..
while i typing i know you r there listening what i listen ..
i dint hang up ur call cos i wanna accompany you baby..
i saw ur status i was so sad...
but its okays for me..
maybe this is what you think..

my tears are falling ..
cos i make you worry bout me..
sorry bout that..
i dont wanna tell you cos i dont want you worry baby..
its just a small matter.. but end up i told you..
you are clever baby,
you know when i will angry or sad..
other dont even know it..
i just pretend nothing of it..
cos i dont want the memory happen again..
i did told you..
the things i dont like is just very simple..
i dont like my baby unhappy
i dont want see my baby sad cos of me..
i dont wanna lose my baby..
i really in love to you baby..


i need you baby
i need ur care baby
i need ur love baby..
cant you feel that i love you so much ?

sorry about that i make you worry ...
sorry about i dint tell you..
sorry for the stupid me.
sorry baby

idiot me
stupid me
38 me
silly me

hope baby can forgive me..

when i heard that baby wanna go KL work
my heart like dropping out...=(
but baby wanna earn money..
i will miss die you..

lastly ,
i love you baby..
dont leave me..
u r my only 1..

No comments:

Post a Comment