❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Thursday, September 2, 2010

heart you


why no mood?
why no mood?
why no mood?
arghh!

can you just let me know?
can you just share with me?
can you just say that you love me n need me?
can you just tell me all this?
you said you love me..
but why you still unhappy ?

i know you sad
i know u feel regret
i know u still love him..
i know it~

did i do wrong again ?
what should i do ?
tell me, my baby..
i admit that i love you..
n you also love me..
baby , you know you Photobucket me,
i know you care..
do tell me baby..

i love you ,Photobucket
so i dont want you sad..
i dont want you unhappy..
i dont want you always keep think of it ..
already pass..
life still goes on..
i will be there for you..
you still have me to lean on..
if you wanna cry , cry on my shoulder..
its depend on you my baby...Photobucket

baby , i love you..
im here to be with you..Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment