❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LAMEEEE

i know there always have my friends do support me whatever what i want to do..
they know who is right n who is wrong.
they told me dont bother what he said..
he is bastard ?
he is an idiot ?
i dont knw.
i just know his english very poor..
i do not understand what he talking about..

before you say me , you better look at youself..
do look it at the mirror
look CAREFULLY...
why she will broke with you ?!
why you n her always argue n quarrel ?!
why dont you look carefully on her when you together with her ?!
do you ever think what she want ?
do you think that what her mind thnk of it ?

you do scold her..
what she feel when you scold her ?!!
did you ever understand being scold that feeling??!
1st time i get angry because you scold my baby n you scold me..
what the lame guy U ARE !

so wat if U can protect her ?!
so what if U can give her sex ?!
so what if U can give her anything that she want ?!
U want me call you hero izzit ?!
LMAO!!

I give her LOVE
I give her everythings .
I give her trustworthy.
n she give it to me too.
i do feel it..
so SHOULD I TELL YOU WHAT WE HAVE DID ?

i wanna tell you lame guys..
you n her already broke..
now she is mine...

i can say that YOU ARE REALLY BASTARD!
PLEASE GET OUT FROM MY LIFE N MY BABY 'S LIFE..
MR LUN ?
yeap is you..
the lame guys i ever seeeee!..
*clap hands for you*



No comments:

Post a Comment