❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Sunday, October 24, 2010

chat btw us

something might happen again n make me flash back
what happen on today..
around 12pm.
a guy who name mr.lun
come over my shop again..
n i have some talk with him..
the first thing he said,

"I have counted so many time , n i dont
understand why i can lose from a girl "

ling : dont said that you are a loser..
you are a guy..-.-

mr.lun : i see you height very a big problem ..
ling : does it any problem ? n in love there nothing can compare..
n so on , did you ever hear a couple
a guy shorter than a gurl ,
is more 幸福 ?

he silent n nothing to talk..
n he keep find the topic to chat..

mr.lun : do you scare me ?
ling : y i want to scare ?
mr.lun : u not scare that i will beat you ?
ling : if i scare you ,i wont stand so near with you.
n i dont scare of it, cos my shop got cctv..
mr.lun : then i will masuk lokap saja..-.-
i can use money ..
ling : its ok...anything you like..
mr.lun : dont scare nah ,i wont beat girl de..

i dint scare also...-.-

so on , he got talk alot ..

ling : dont always use fight to solve problem..
fight cannot solve anything.
mr.lun : no lor, i use fight de lor...i think can de lo..
ling : that is your worlds, my worlds no need like that..
mr.lun : can you tell me how ur mature thinking till where ?
ling : should i tell you ?? i think my mind think until where no need tell you bah..
you not my who..
mr .lun : -.-''

mr.lun: u better wear girl shirt nah .. this boy shirt not suit you la..very weird
ling : i think girl not suit me..n i have tb look..
or u wear girl shirt or u judge gay nah..
( my patient reach my limit)

mr ,lun : i deep know why i can lose by you ..
ling : what neh ?
mr.lun : just because i lost contact v teng..
ling: LMAO! lols. did you think that its the way ?
you still can online n find her..
even though just a few minutes..
but u can do sent a msg to her..
n what you did to her ?
mr .lun , i know you n her always meet ..
ling : no ! me n her seldom meet okay ..
dont always think that contact for the both is must have..
n can still con continue your relation..
not neccessary de..
mr.lun: nothing can day.

mr.lun:u wait the day i come back to mentakab.
i will get from you..
ling : get ?? then you get her bah..
i will see her heart too..
@@
he go aways==


(dont say i insult you, i just want to share what happen today)

No comments:

Post a Comment