❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Monday, October 4, 2010

love from a heart

time past so fast..
what did i learn from so far is smile..
to be happy..
no matter how,should be happy..
try to be happy from dont let my mood down.

God give us eyes to see how beautiful the world..
GOD give us ears to hear how sweet the voice from.
GOD give us hands to touch the beautiful thingsthat have in this world.
GOD give us a heart to fill your love to others
as GOD love us too..



i do pray for god that i need strenght
i know you are there for me..
in each of prayer i know GOD are there listen it..
what i did told GOD , i hope GOD can understand it..


where are you ?
waiting you is the hardest for me to do ..
i waiting you
waiting your messaging.
waiting your call.
waiting you to call me bie..
waiting you to make me happy..
whole day you tuition ..
you do try hard for your coming PMR..

i hope you can get a GOOD RESULT ..
try YOUR best to do it..
as in i will support you..
gambateh ..
* loving oil *

with love,
akira ling

No comments:

Post a Comment