❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Thursday, October 21, 2010

sister

friends ? sister ?
i did not care about the status what we are ..
can say friends , can say sister too..
once i get to know you ,
you are my friends...
n now change to my mei..

since i get to know who u really are..
the way we chat
the way we share
the way we laugh
the way we have fun
its going make our memory..
We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.

peggy ,Photobucket
thanks for helping me alot..
thanks to be there for me
thanks for comfort me when im down
thanks for help me care my baby when im not with her..
thanks for everythings..

n i wanna tell you ..
i will do the same to you ..
when you down , i will be there for you.
when you sad , i will be there for you ..
so ,
when you need someone to talk ,
im here for you ...
gor willing to listen..Photobucket

when i know your health is getting worse ,
i'm started to worry about you ..
started to pray for you...
i hope mei will recover soon..
n i know GOD always here for you
let we pray for you .;)

Dear Father ,
i wanna pray that our sister peggy is in wad now ..
i pray that my sis can recover back,
God give her strength to live on,
give her a good health too,
God please heal her as ur daughter,
Let her have a good life ..
in JESUS NAME I PRAY,
AMEN.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment