❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Saturday, January 22, 2011

my words to my love ♥

my dear baby princess...
sorry cos i have "zat" u..
i did that doesnt mean i hate you..

i love you cos u are my sweety baby ..
i have did it my promise..
i wont post at ur wall...
its not your fault..
is my fault..

Now only i know ..
sweet words some of them doesnt really like...
i just can see your wall with my heartache heart as u see my wall..

As they know the problem
they post at my wall cos they care as well as your friends care you too..=)


i did not hate your friends.
i dislike your friends..

people ask me " u r her bf, why cannot post those sweet words"
i said " i dont know..." its okays..do not blame..=) my fault..



Im not trying to be a Jerk..
im not trying to ask for sympathy..
Im not trying to be a good lover..
im not trying to be a FOOL..

this is the way i am..
this is the real AKIRA.
this is me..
nothing can change me..

i know im stubborn.
i know im stupid..
but
did everyone really thought that?

my friends always said
" u r good boyfriend "
" u r leng zai "
" U r good lover"
" who have you as her bf , she very lucky"

but

who know it ?

Love you
not because of your outlook..
not because of your sweet smile..
not because of pretty..
not because of beauty..

is the way you be with me every sec,min n hours.
is we create the feeling from each other..
is the way you have make something special for me to love you..


有你 我是幸福的
没有你 我一点都不幸福


yesterday you told me about u dislike calling husband n wife.
but
u told me u like calling bie n baby

Of course u like it..
because this 2 words.
is me create for you.

bie stand for HUBBIE..=)


because of you
i sacrifice..
because of you
i wont think others

baby
我不需要别人懂得我对你的爱
我只需要你懂得我对你的那份心意
你感受到的 就是别人都感受不到的

i only want you to know my heart is only for you..

真的很需要你
我的心 空空的
我要你来填满一切
填满我每一天的生活

我想照顾你 想和你在一起
我想牵着你 像以前一样

不要讨厌我 不要不爱我
不要你离我越来越远
远得让我无法再抓紧

everyone know i do not know chinese..
here are some chinese words that i really wanna learn it.
learn because of you.
i have use all my heart to type in chinese..
friends helping me
friends teach me

do not blame each other.
cos
im not have the heart to blame u or even scold.

you are too beautiful for me.
you are too awesome for me..
everyday u make me fall in love to u..

i do not want u change
i want u remember how we together.
i want u remember how we get started our love .
i want u like last time u treat me..
i want u everything.


不要随便乱牵手..如果牵了..就不要随便分手=)




this qoutes
i like it..
i hold it n i wont leave it..

my baby

do not so fast get angry
do not so easy scold rude words
is not good
u r sweet girl
u r cute girl

maintain your cutie n sweetness..


或许 现在我会让你很不耐烦
可是 我真的不想等到以后你真的不爱我了才挽回
不想到时 已经来不及
不想到时 才来努力

i want it now change back to last time.
maintain our sweetness

find me as well as i find you
cause i miss you

dear baby princess,
i love you
i really do love you
trust my love to you..

wofo aifai nifi yifi gefe renfen..

Photobucket

with love,
akira.kid

No comments:

Post a Comment