❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Friday, January 21, 2011

❤ today ❤

after a day
being so breathless..

i need to thanks for those have supported me..=)
but
i need to say sorry..
cos
i have delete my site..=)

people wont see how annoying post anymore..
people wont see the site will update anymore..

whole day i have think it..
finally i did it..

I need to thanks
danny , jing xuan , yi jing, xiki
shapo, zenith , joey , shu qing ,
n
so on..

shapo

Babe.ANG is HER says:
haih , why teng do this to you ?
shagua .. stay strong ..
don't like this ,
don't cry ,
im hurt ley see you cried .
feel like want to talk with teng n ask her what she want from you.
Babe.ANG is HER says:
ur my best & best from all my friend .
we always face it together ..
we always hurt together also ,
that time when we had relationship , we always share .. until im cry then you cry also ..
now see you like this im very hurt ley shagua ..
can you don't cry again ? or tell the tears to stop ?


shapo
u wrote all this
make me more cry..
n i feel malu..
cos SJ LOOKING AT ME LEHHHH!

2pm i chat v yi jing..
i had asked her about to take care of my sweetheart.
she told me change date to today..
surprise awhile,
then ii sms to my sis..@@
damn fast..
never think of what..
just in my mind
i want see her..
took teksi go there..

yi jing said
wanna come then come..
awesome job !
i will go if i can go ..
i got work ,
but
i have take off awhile..
my appearance look for today very not look like me..
but
in my mind
is
李翠霆

reach xi ki house (another mei)
went to upstairs to online..
but the line very slow
let it be..
have a little girl
she is xi ki's sis..
she talk alot crazy things with me..
im happy after that..
she cute..
she make me go crazy also..
she dont know my age..
she ask me
write in chinese about noisy..
i just tell her, " i do not know"
then
she reply me, u must go tuition already,so easy also dont know..
then
i said " that tuition centre wont accept me as their student"
i keep laugh..
well,
she thought me around form 3 or form 4 like that..==''
she very noisy..
noisy untill i help her do her homework..
let her silent..^^

well,
xi ki's mom..
she is open-minded.
and
i become her son.. @@
awesome job that i have did..^^

i have meet my baby..
she she get shocked?
she she get surprise ?
weeee wang wang *
she beat me
and she got sayang me also
i let her do it..

although is awhile..
but
at least i can see her

李翠霆
我想你
我爱你

你懂了吗?



everythings is fine..

i love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment