❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Everything about you

Time is pass so fast .. 
Is really have many things happen in this year ..
Love , Friends, Family and everything around me.
I hope all is fine now.. =)

I admit I in love with them 
but 
I get hurt from them too ..
I really wanna give up about love..

I'm cry because of them
I'm happy because of them
I'm sad because of them
whatever my mood also related to them

I really give up 
I'm feel tired 
and i let my self rest .. 

till the day come
i met YOU . 

You are the 1 , i wanna love
You are the 1 , i wanna take care of
You are the 1 , who can make me happy 

Loving someone is easy 
but 
forget someone is hard.. 

is depend to yourself how you gonna handle it.. 

I admit once again
I fall in love to you
I wanna take care of you 
I want marry you 
do you ? 

My wife ,

Im so sorry cos i always bully you
Im so sorry cos that day i make you cry
Im sorry if i cant be the best for you but i will try
I just hope my wife can understand me more..=)

I appreciate all from you .. 
thanks for everything my wife. =)

I love you , Xiang xiang lao po! 

No comments:

Post a Comment