❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Friday, September 23, 2011

I love you

WELL WELL WELL ~ ~

* wee wang wang * 

i back here again .
once again i wanna updated something stupid post.. -.-'

back from batu pahat make me tired whole week.. 
because i need to work ar..
but 
i need to thanks to my silly dear .. =) 

finally i have time to do something.. 
and finally i done it by today also..

i hope my darling like it .. ^^





silly akira !


dedicated for you my sweetheart.. 
is funny when i see my own emotional... !

baby wife ~ 
this is for you hoh.... 
hope you like it la..
i know you when you see this , keep " wah " ..-.-!
and i know you really happy ..

dear,
i hope , you can happy with me till the end .. 
i will love you and take care of you....
we can do it and last long .. 
i trust you dear... 


my wifey ,
you always mine
and 
i always your's 

love you wifey =)

No comments:

Post a Comment