❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

something...


well , 
something happen today , 
and i just searching around and do look friend profile .

suddenly ,
i saw a status
and make me curious and i just ask what happen.
something about me
and she do disppointed at me
but
if you think that i am like that ,
i have nothing can say about it ..
and i just can say sorry to you ..

you are my best ever friends.
and i never think that wanna hurt you .
is okays if  you feel so ..
i just can say sorry ..


YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER !

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+

can say im too bored ?
see down here !

* click the image to enlarge *



hahahahahaha !

Mr.akira spam akira
spamming ownself ? o.O

hahahaha !


:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+ 

new life of me !


akira akira akira ! 
my main blog header leh !
macam orang cacat ... ._.!

but 
nevermind 
i like it so much ! =D

countdown 2 more days !!
woooooooohooOOoooo! =DD
wanna meet my shapo lao po already ! =D 
Happy mou shapo ? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment