❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Thursday, July 1, 2010

LOVE

when u love some1 , u will sacrifice ur love to her or him...no matter she or he doing u will still love her/him...

i can tell you here..
What a girl wants to hear ..

just 2 of them n a girl ask for he boy to be honest to answer it..

G:Have i ever crossed ur mind?
B:NO

G: do you like me ?
B : nope.

G:Do you want me ?
B:No

G:Would you cry if I left ?
B:No

G:Would you live for me?
B:No

G:Would you do anything for me ?
B:No

G:Choose me or your life?
B :My life

(after that this girl ran away n the boy ran after her n hold her n told her)

The reason you never crossed my mind is because YOU are always on my mind~
The reason why i dont like you is because I LOVE YOU
The reason i dont want is because I NEED YOU..
The reason I wouldn't cry if left because I'll DIE if you left
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I WOULD DIE FOR YOU~
The reason i'm not willing to do anything for you is because I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU~
The reason i choose my LIFE is because YOU ARE MY LIFE~! ..


No comments:

Post a Comment