❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I dont know what happen on me..
sometimes i will no mood at all..
maybe i think of somthing or ?
see something?
i really want to quit FACEBOOK..
i wish that i dint have any eyes so that i no need to see anythings..
i hate all this..
__________________________________________________________

only you know my heart very well.
what we talk
what we share
what we laugh for
n we talk silly things,
i miss the moment..
i hope what u say is right n same thinking of my mind..
i really need you in my life.
although u n me just best friends,
i really dont want u to leave me..
n i knw u also the same...=)
_________________________________

i really dont want to see both of u conversations..
its like lie to me..
hais..
i dont wanna to knw or think..
i hope u n her can goes on..
hais.
anything just let go...
let it flow..
really feel like wanna boom back my self..
n buy coffin to my self..
-.-

T^T
i wanna cry
cry all out till my tears gone..

No comments:

Post a Comment