❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Monday, July 5, 2010

dedicated to u..

I know you all might be asking
Why I still wanna to write those silly things again..
Yes
IM 100% percent hurt dear
You hurt me..=(
Yes,you did
But I won't be mad at you
I know I'm not a good boyfriend;(
I know
I'm sorry
But you should'nt hurt me in this way
I'm really 100% desparated,you know?
Do you know how muched I love you?
Nevermined
You loved her now huh?
Sometimes,
How much I wished that
I din't see anything
And pretend to be a fool
And forgot everything
I pretend to be happy infront of you
Yes
I admit
I scared I told you my feelings
You're aren't my friend again
So nevermind
I'll only hide this secret
I just wanna say
How muched I love you
DEAR,
Could I have a chance?
Just a chance to be with you;(
Yeiks
Maybe you won't even know
I'm talking to you
Because,you'll never come to my blog
****,I LOVE YOU
Do you know?
I know you won't,you're waiting for her
Nevermind
This is my forever secret
I'll wait
Wait until you know
Dear,IM LOVING YOU=)

Everyday , every hours ,every minutes,every second...
I missing you all the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment