❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Sunday, July 4, 2010

i wish i could do many things in this month.. today i went to mentakab.. at there damn boring..i cant online but nvermind...i just wait till 10pm then go home online lor.. too boring at there nothing to do.. then dannys come ..she go tuition der..after that her fren come...allyson ,leslie..both tb..
n me n dannys ..all tb ? lol..ahaaha...funny v them...but then, i go home ... bath ..then continue my work is ONLINE...n when im on my Facebook...crazy der...only 1 day no mah, got 120 notifications,30 fren request, 3 msg....
crazyy... n n n now i currently join the contest for the tb geh...i need support ya...^^ all my friends come vote for me...LOL...anyway, thanks all who vote for me...^^


today im happy ya, she reply my sms....^^
yesterday she got cam v me awhile...wao...long time no see her...ahaaha.. damn silly also...but then she tell me to text me when she done..but after she done she straight away sleep..-.- i know she tired le..^^

my mood not so good today.. i dont knw what for she do like that...GILA... i just want to know who telling u .... just like that only mah..very hard meh ?! its already so many things happen,y u keep disturb me ?! u want me die then u happy ar??!! im headache so many days jor la..hais..
i just wanna knw who that person..please tell la...duhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment