❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

only you

the first day you talk to me ,n yesh i start to knowing you..
what u have talk to me
n i can feel it..
what on your mind also i can know it..
just that i dont want to tell u
^^
call it silly
yesh im silly..
all know it i am silly..
wanna make you guys happy
that what should i doo..


today feel boring..
so decided to edittt my picture
while waiting u..
n yesh u can see at my fb..^^
lazy to upload it here.
so what i have do today is i have webcam v Mila.
she is my best sis or fren..
she say me look great..lol her..
eheehe..
thanks mila always support me..


i waiting u
waiting u all the time
i wont force u..
just wanna let u know im here always b v u
no matter how n how far we are
only our heart can feel it
u must study hard ya as in u wanna go oversea
but once u go oversea edi
i still here do support u
pray for u everyday
n n n
dont forget we can chat in so many ways
n remember
ling is not like your ex ya
i will do my best for u
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment