❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Monday, July 19, 2010

there are so many reason to leave some1 else...
n why you suppose to do that n she are really fall in love to you ?
n this will make her feel like she have been foolish by you..
how come...
n last she already know how your real look is..
i hope there will not have a chance to happen again..
n i hope her will be alright ...=)

there always have a KID say ' breathless,hopeless, weakness' n so on..
n now my self can feel it..
n this KID have learn from me so many things.,n now she teach back me..
is always good to me...

everyone will learn fron the HURT & PAIN..
but sometimes ppl dont get it what is does means...
u can get it when u really think of the meaning ...
'When wrong is right ?'
this Question is given by some1..
think of it..
n u wont be able can get the answer.

some people say that hard to believe someone..
yeap,really hard because we dont know how the person is..
sometimes we can test on her..
for sure im good person ?
just ask my closer friends.......
n yesh friends can be last long...
did you guys know when a girl n her lover like each other
n slowly change to LOVE
n sure can be last long also...n its will be forever..

sometimes our tears will fall down for our love 1.
when we get hurt by some1 sure we cry..
n what for we wanna cry ?
we can cry cos our heart is soft hearted..
but as we hold our tears is might be more hurt..
cry it out let our feeling can much more better...

I try to talk to you,but i dont know what to say
i am afraid you dont want me to say anything.
so I dont..but inside of me there are words waiting to come out.
and tell you how i feel like ...and how i like you despite my broken heart.
and how i need you in my life..
and especially how much i want...
but those words may forever stay in my heart-locked inside..
somtimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you tooo..
but i 'll never know..

Sometimes i wish i have more than 1 heart.
so that it wnt be so hurt..
but
GOD only gave us 2 ears to hear.
2 eyes to see n 2 hands to hold..
but why did GOD give us only 1 heart?
because he want us to find the other one...

N if I have choice
love hurts or love to let you go?
i will choose LOVE HURTS because i know someday you will realise
my LOVE for you is honest...

i wish i had never known you..i was happy before even when you were not there yet.
unlike now,you make me suffer , o know
that you dint mean to have known me..me too, i wansn't planning on loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment