❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i will be your angel..=)

silly ling always silly..-.-

i knw there is impossible that i can so fast like you..

but sure deep inside my heart already have feeling on you..
that feeling come back to me again..
maybe ,my feeling is wrong, i just let it flow.
but really i figure out,u really in my heart now..
how come i can like u?
i got say before is the way u care me..
but still have alot of my friends care me too..
but i cant get the feeling from them..
only you, i got the the the feel..
i got try to forget you in so many way...
but its hard for me..n n still in my mind..
Ask my eyes to stop looking at you...
Ask my brain to stop thinking about you..
Ask my imagination to stop dreaming about you..
Ask my heart to stop beating..
ask me everything..But don't u ever stop me from loving you..
if there have a choice to me..
1 is LOVE HURT
n 1 is LOVE LET GO..
i will choose LOVE HURT.
because someday you will know my love if for you..
but
If in the dark...
we lose sight of love.. hold my hand & have no fear..
we'll be together, I will be here..


I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I'm missing you
but you wouldn't give me a chance
With you not around it's a little bit more then I can stand
And all my tears they keep running down my face
Why did you turn away?
why does your pride make you run and hide?
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be..
So I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else I can do
Don't tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life..
If you think I'm fine it just ain't true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you...
___________________________________________

what ever u do now
be carefull ya.
take good care of yourself..
n remember drink water..
i will pray for u..
study hard dont make ownself stress..
when go jor oversea
lagi mau take care..
i will be ur angel
where ever u wanna go..=)
i will accompany u..
always here b v u..
do support u..

im gonna write at a piece of paper...

n that i will write

'sorry,because i like you'

n i will post to everyone tht all can knw i like you..

i want you b the lucky girl in this world...

n for sure you wont get hurt anymore..

I MaY NoT be A CLocK THat MAy TeXT U 24HRS A daY
BUT My HeaRT WiLL BE likE A CLoCK
THaT WILL NoT StOP CARING & SAYING
U R ALWAYS REMEMBERED. TAKE CARe... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment