❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

everything going so smooth..
( i think)
that day i feel so so so sad n i cant control my tears..T^T
that just because got some of my problem v Bebe n loo sin..
hais..
but now everything is okay edi..
yeahh..
_______________________________________

bebe going to Jakarta
n keep sms me talk silly thing ..
n n i think my fone credit almost empty..ahaaha
but anways i knw that sha po at there is doing great..=)
n i waiting you to come back sha po..
ahaaha..
_______________________________________

n for me also pity..
cannot online arrr..T^T
grrr.
but its ok ..cos still got handphone b v me..=))
thanks for you always accompany me..
i love you..

_______________________________________

i dont knw what am i talking bout..
i just knw im tired now..continue later..

No comments:

Post a Comment