❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Thursday, August 26, 2010

one heart ♥

the day we start to know each other,
the day we start talking ,
after the day we still contact ,
till today..

who have been together with me ?
who have been accompany me ?
who have been trying to make me smile when im down ?
who always accompany me from day to night ?

is you MY SHA PO
what we talk from day to day..
what we share together ,
together we smile ,together we laugh ,
together we silly..
always together...
like you said ,
two heart become one heart.
thanks always care me...
forever we do..

friends who be friend with me
i appreaciate all..
whenever your mood down
i will be there for you..
when your tears fall,
i will wipe for you..
when you are sad ,
just talk to me..
cos I belong to anyone that need me so..♥

No comments:

Post a Comment