❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Friday, August 27, 2010

dead of feeling

i thought that i'm already forgot you after the day i meet you..
but i cant make it..
i try to forget you..
try to dissappear from you.
even msn,fb , msg also dint contact.
im not dare to talk v you..
i choose my decision that i wont talk v you.
when i wanna off my lappy
suddenly i saw your status
i feel like heartache..
its hurt me..
but i try to pretend nothing..
i just hide it my feeling..
i know its not worth, n i know im not yours already..
but deep inside my heart still loving you..
i love you not of your beautyness...
i love your inner..
why last time you want did it to me..=(
why ?

what i can do now , im already let go you for her..
i hope her can take care of you..
you make me dissapointed..
you telling me that you wont get into relationship in this year..
why you ?
but what i care neh ? that not my problem anymore..
you wanna do what u go ahead nah ..
i just can sit at here n see both of you sweeet together..

y everyone i can cheers them but not my own ?
i need you bie..my bie,where r you ?
although you are not my gf or wat..
i just need you right now to comfort me..

i wish that im dead of feeling..
♥ ακιяα ℓιиɢ ♥ | ƨнα ɢʋα |

No comments:

Post a Comment