❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Sunday, August 29, 2010

sorry

i thought that i will be happy back..
but since i saw your pm, you give me that feeling is not like last time..
maybe you're right..
maybe i'm wrong..

sorry for the careless
sorry for the stupid me
sorry for everything of me..
sorry..
sorry..

for sure now, i really cant like last time..
i feel is far away..
what i do is wrong now..
maybe is too long for me when we separated
i dont mean that to hurt you..
my self getting hurt too..
i wanna think twice again..

"The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you"
It's just one of those days Where I just want to disappear,
To get away from everything,
Because I hate my life here. Dying seems less sad than having lived too little.

i wish that i wont be able to get another feeling like waiting..
KID where are you ?

am i waiting for nothing
am i do the wrong step
am i is a such a failure
y i will be like that ?
where is my happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment