❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Monday, August 16, 2010

r you could be the 1 i miss ?
r you could be the 1 i love ?
r you could be the 1 i can take care?
n could you be the 1 who i need ?

for my ownself i do not know the answer..

in your heart ,
where am i ?
in your heart
what state is me ?
in your heart
who am i ?

i just can say that i am nobody.
nobody for everyone..
but i care for you all.
i pretend nothing happen its just because i do not it always run at my mind.
silly no matter what you all call me is just a small matter for me
cause im silly then you all can happy
you happy im happy.. :)

what is that call for friend ?
should be EVERYTHING..
why i say it so ?
for me everywhere sure have friends..
when you need him/her sure friends the 1st who help..
so i will call that friends is everything..

anyone of my friends are sad or whatsover,
just talk to me if can..i'm willing to listen..
if you wanna cry ,just cry , dont feel it shy..
cos the tears that might fall down is so beautiful..
cos its hard to fall..
when its fall is really do touch..cos when u fall ur 1st tears is for your lover..
tears fall,i wipe it using my hands. let you feel that i care you..
n i always be your side.
that part of me..

this is me..am i who i am..
--- ♥ αкıRα LinG ♥ ---| siao sha gua |

No comments:

Post a Comment