❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Saturday, August 21, 2010

why i care more ?
why i want to be sad ?
because i care all my friends..
including you.~!
i know you already 5 months..
dont you want our friendship end like this ?
what we have been through this 5 months?
our feeling never fade..
i'm always support you..
i'm here always be your side..
dont you know that ?
i'm disspointed..
no point to do so..
cause no one will know it..
you leave me breathless
no more sillyness between us..


thanks to bie.
thanks to you cos wrote bout me at your blog..
thanks to accompany me last night when i'm down..
thanks always sayang me..
thanks cause you 'printed me ' at ur blog..
thanks always..
n i will be there for you... ;D

thanks to SHIR..
thanks cos you accompany me after bie sleep..
thanks too for the web...
n sorry that make you sleep late..
sorry that make you worry me..
thankkkiiu....;D

i appreciate all..
what i do is for you all..
what i care is really meant it..
i care you all..
you are part of my soul..

--- ♥ αкıRα LinG ♥ ---| siao sha gua |



No comments:

Post a Comment