❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Friday, August 20, 2010

feeling

time passed so fast..
even 24 hours for me also not enough.
time passed so fast..
not enough time to do so..

but only took some time to taked picture is enough for me..




share about the feeling..
wish all the same for their lover. ♥

You probably already know that I'm leaving,
I knew this would be better if I wrote a letter explaining the truth about how much I care about you.
The truth is, is that I never loved you, I hated you so much, you are my bitch, and dont you ever forget that.
I never cared about you, and never wanted to talk to you, or be around you.
You really have no clue how much I hate you. Now that I'm leaving, I thought you should know that I hate you, bitch, you never did anything right, and you were never there.
I didn't think I could hate someone as much as I hate you
And I never want to see you, for the rest of my life, I will never miss kissing you like before, I'll never want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will not miss you and that's a promise.
You never had my love, and I want you to remember that.
Bitch, you keep this letter because this may be the last thing you have from me.
I hate you so much. I will not be talking to you soon bitch. Goodbye..

did you feel sad ?
did you feel hurt ?
the tears might be fall only for you ..
but when you fall your tears make it wonderfull n meaningfull..
because its got a hidden words on it..

hate -- LOVE
never-- ALWAYS
bitch -- BABY
will not -- WILL

so now try to read back with the word..
(its wonderfull)

open your eyes n see how beautiful the world.
the words have given ,
the meaning have given ,
did you ever feel great n warm ?
you wont be lonely again ..
trust me ,
you belongs to me.

i dont know what to do
i just can say sorry to u
sorry that i dint reply ur msg
im super busy
im super tired
im forgot..
but
when i saw ur status
i feel hurt n sad
sorry for that
=(
--- ♥ αкıRα LinG ♥ ---| siao sha gua |



No comments:

Post a Comment