❤ follow me dear friends ❤

Saturday, August 14, 2010

there is so much thing to do now..wanna online also not much time for me..
gonna write my blog here..so take a time but its late..still wanna do it cos this is my feeling to here.
i miss here..

i seeing 1 by 1 profile when im not online as usual soo.
n just i going 1 of my fren profile n have a look..
she have updated her own blog..
so i decide to see it..i read allll..~!
n i comment this to her:


think it carefully before u do somethings..
there always have wrong n right..choose the correct 1 if u think that suit u..
if u fail , stand up n do again n corrections on it..n do the better way..
yesh life always still goes on, if there no life how u wanna to continue to live on..mean that useless..life is like that, GOD make it , GOD wanna test on you..so good luckk..n pray for GOD.
n n n i will always be there uf u want find some 1 to talk... :D
im willing to listen.
i hope she see it...

n so on
i go another profile..
i saw something also.
she is in relations v my gan mei..i know both of them nothing de..
but my heart think that got something..stupid me..
n so on my gan mei like me before..
this girl also my gf..
i feel sorry to her .i dont wanna to mentioned about it already..just let go
then will fine de la..
after a days i already forget it..n im okays with that..
but she dint find me at all..
when i see her status is like waiting the love ?? o.O
i mean she like waiting nothing by dint do anything ?
hais...i getting tired actually..i dont knw why la.. going crazy ?
our plan still going y suddenly wanna say like this..wth...
my closer friends which is my best ever buddy already scold me ..
n n she like know everything bout you n me dont knw everything..
how lame is me...
wanna blame being so stupid blame me bah..
i dont wanT you get hurt by me if my feeling to you getting to be fade..
its will be more hurt n hurt n hurt..={
i wish everyday you are here with me even though we are separate n i keep thinking of you..
but no 1 will know it..cos i do keep it in my heart..
n the respon i get is what ??
NOTHING...
as in my msn status got wrote it..
if you get hurt again, i wish i will be thre right for you n i wipe your tears with my hands..
that is for you cos i knw ur sad...
im willing to do all this..
that the part of me..
so silly..
i have choose to be single back
mean that i wanna think carefully what i want really..
i know you are waiting on me...
this feeling make me feel like im bad...
i could ever say
SORRY FOR EVERTHING....

chance always have...
i need to wait till DEC..

No comments:

Post a Comment